Pergravis has been awarded the following purchase contracts:
- GSA Schedule 70
- ACC ARDEC Blank Purchase Agreement
About GSA Schedule 70
The GSA Schedule Contract is a vehicle that is used to sell to the U.S. government. GSA Schedule Contracts contain pre-negotiated pricing, terms, and conditions which streamline the government sales process. While GSA Schedule Contracts are primarily used to sell to federal agencies, in certain cases they can also be used to sell to state and local government.
About ACC ARDEC Blank Purchase Agreement
The ACC ARDEC Blank Purchase Agreement (BPA) gives specific agencies the ability to acquire Pergravis’ services for UPS and battery maintenance. The ACC ARDEC BPA is a vehicle that the ACC has provided to the specific agencies listed below to connect them to service providers.
The agencies that are afforded the use of the ACC ARDEC BPA:
- US Army Armament Research Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- Enterprise and Systems Integration Center (ESIC)
- Logistics, Research and Engineering Directorate (LRED)
- Life Cycle Supportability Directorate (LCSD)
- New Equipment Training (NET) Branch